Byrd Is the Word for Your Legal Needs
Fayetteville Trial Lawyer Since 1995
My name is Gregory Byrd, and I am a trial lawyer and criminal defense attorney. Although I practice in many areas of law, I focus my legal practice on criminal defense and other legal matters in which an individual’s civil rights need protection. I’ve been practicing law in North Carolina since 1995 and would be pleased to represent you in any of the matters listed below.
Serving Cumberland County and Hoke County
I offer personal service and experienced legal representation in the following practice areas:
- DWI/DUI criminal defense, including DMV license suspension hearings at the DMV
- Reinstatement of driving privileges for DWLR (driving while license revoked)
- All traffic violations, including those that cause license suspensions and increased auto insurance rates
- Misdemeanor criminal defense, including theft and assault
- Criminal defense for drug charges
- Criminal defense for military personnel and for those who were stationed at Fort Bragg and are now overseas or in their home states
- Domestic violence criminal defense
- Representing the employee in disputes over wrongful termination, discrimination or unemployment compensation disputes
Byrd Is the Word for Your Legal Needs — Call 910-678-0966
Whether you are a local Fayetteville resident or stationed at Fort Bragg, I can help you with your DWI or other criminal defense, personal injury or employment legal issue. Call my Fayetteville law office, or contact me online, and we’ll get started on your case.